Dear Pick n Pay Wine Supplier,
You are cordially invited to participate in the Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival Johannesburg, scheduled to take place on 4 and 5 November at The Wanderers Club .
The Festival is a wine, food and lifestyle event that will promote a selection of wine producers available in Pick n Pay stores nationally to social & discerning wine consumers. The goal is to promote Pick n Pay as a preferred wine and food destination and awareness of their wine and food selection to consumers.
Stand Cost: R6,000 (ex VAT).
Important event elements:
- The token system will be in place for tastings. One token per tasting. Tokens have no value, and are in place to control single tastings (guests cannot exchange multiple tokens for a full glass of wine, for instance).
- 12pm – 1pm is reserved for a limited number of Pick n Pay Wine Club members, media and VIPs
- Tasting hours: 12pm – 4.30pm
- Wine sales from a central wine shop: 12pm – 5.30pm
EVENT INFORMATION: JOHANNESBURG
- Venue: The Wanderers Club
- Date: Saturday, 4 November 2023 & Sunday, 5 November 2023
- Event Times:
- Pick n Pay Wine Club Member Early Access: 12pm – 1pm (limited to 400 ticketholders in total per day)
- General Wine Tasting: Until 4.30pm
- Wine & Food Shopping: Until 5.30pm
- Event Closes: 6pm
- Guest Pax: 1,300
- Producers: 50+
EXHIBITING SPACES & PRICES:
The standard exhibition space consists of a 2,5m x 3m space at a cost of R6,000 (excl. VAT) per stand.
Cost for a stand includes:
- 1 x 15-amp power point
- 1 x serving counter
- 1 x standardised name board per exhibitor supplied by the event
- 1 x water jug
- 4 x arm bands per day for working staff
- 4 glasses per stand
Pouring / tasting hours are shorter to encourage wine sales from the central wine shop, and responsible drinking.
WHO MAY EXHIBIT?
Your brand & wines have been selected by the Pick n Pay Wine Team as a preferred supplier & exhibitor to the Johannesburg event. Space, however, is limited to the producer numbers mentioned above and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please complete this document and return as soon as possible.
Benefits & opportunities associated with the Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival:
- Being part of an initiative where wines from the Cape Winelands are displayed at one central point
- Participating in a promotional campaign which will not only benefit the event, but the entire wine industry
- Access to electronic marketing platforms to promote and advertise your wine farm – supply us with content / prizes to help promote and activate on all Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival related channels
- Participating producers can purchase discounted tickets to use in their own promotional activities and incentives
GENERAL REGULATIONS FOR ALL EXHIBITORS:
All exhibitors are requested to carefully study the following regulations. Exhibitors are expected to adhere to the general regulations as they are designed to benefit the exhibitor, organisers and public.
Participation & relevant forms:
- The Pick n Pay Wine & Food Festival booking form and its contents serves as a legal contract.
- Completed booking forms must be received by the Wine Farm Liaison, Colyn Truter by Friday, 29 September 2023.
- The Organisers reserve the right to allocate stands, re-allocate unpaid stands and reject any application to exhibit without reason.
- All purchase orders to be added to booking forms prior to being sent to the Wine Liaison before invoicing can commence.
- PLEASE, ONLY MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN INVOICE from the event delivery agency, Live Company Sports & Entertainment.
- All payments to be completed by Tuesday, 3 October 2023.
Cancellation of stands:
- Cancellations can only be accepted up to Friday, 6 October 2023 and must be in writing.
- Cancellation fee amounts to 50% of the original contract amount.
- If you cancel after 6 October you will be held liable for the full amount as indicated on your booking form.
Loss and damage to property:
- The Organisers will not be held responsible for any loss of stock or damage to equipment or property
Change of regulations:
- These regulations are always subject to additions and modifications at the discretion of the Event
NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE TO EXHIBITORS IF THE FESTIVAL IS DISRUPTED BY AN UNCONTROLLABLE ACT / INCIDENT.